Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I really didn't think I would be able to get through the 23 things, because of time limits. It was a good learning experience. The most difficult part was setting up the different accounts.
Working through the exercises gave me a small window into understanding the huge scope of technology that we have access to! The younger generation, in particular, (including my kids) feel so comfortable in exploring the many aspects of this emerging techology.
I think this experience helps to equip me as a better library employee.
There are a number of areas I would like to pursue more: the libraries own Power Tools Page and Librarything. Also, an organization that I belong to recently started their own Blogspot - which I now will feel comfortable blogging on. Yeah!

No comments: